Make Up Artist + Financial Planner

Make Up Artist + Financial Planner at your service =)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Night Session with Nellie, Hazel and Lynn

After such a long long time finally last Thursday evening, I did make up for three beautiful models for a simple, just for fun shooting session.

As usual with my JonathanOSY Papa and my Calvin Bro together with their professional photographer-photographer crew members sekalian.

It has been a while since I painted on anyone's face. Sigh..it was a very kelam-kabut day for me, I would say.
Make up under the dark cloudy sky with flashlight from my papa's mobile by the poolside under the rain. Also without a mirror in front of my models. Later on, we moved to the stair case for shades when the rain got heavier. Was kind of fun actually. :P

But overall, I think everything turned out to be great and perfect. Phew~
Ta!Da!  I hereby, present you Nellie! Hazel! and.....Lynn!!!Had an awesome great night with them eventhough the weather was bad that day. Looking forward to the next shoot. =) 

Sweet + Natural for Lynn
Hot + Sexy for Nelly










 







Wild + Gothic for Hazel

















Photographed and edited by JonathanOSY 
Make-up artist : Jacquelyn Soon.
Models : Nelly, Lynn and Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment